I'm excited to hear about the latest developments in the Occupy Wall Street movement and that the petition in Wisconsin to have Governor Scott Walker recalled is off to a good start but I'm not writing about either of these today. I'm staying away from politics and social activism. I've got a lot on my mind, but today it's all about the fun and the f*ckery:
|Celebrity girlfriend Amber Rose and the rapper Wiz Khalifa|
- I love Amber Rose. She went from being a Philly stripper to Kanye West's girlfriend and now she's with that Wiz Khalifa guy and is now the face of Smirnoff vodka. From the looks of this picture, Wiz looks unfortunate and in need of a good meal and a pair of pants that fit. Oh and I'll just leave the hat alone. His look screams runaway slave. *Forgive me ancestors.* The look on Amber's face says it all, she must either be really in love or excited to be in Hawaii. In a recent interview, she said she'll be with Wiz for the rest of her life. In the words of one of my evil aunts "Well, allright."
- Tyler Perry puts Kim Kardashian in his upcoming movie "The Marriage Counselor" because she is a role model and millions of young people look up to her. Hmmm, acting has never been a prerequisite to be in a Tyler Perry film so Kardashian should fit right in, unless you count the acting she did in that sex tape with Ray J. Tyler, you seem a bit conflicted here. You are a good Christian brother but then you cast Kim Kardashian in one of your movies. Looks like someone slipped you some of that Kardashian kool-aid.
- Mary J. Blige has a new song coming out featuring Beyonce (who may or may not be pregnant depending on who you ask but I'm not touching that subject). I'm not a Beyonce fan but am surprised that she is collaborating with another black female singer. She's done duets with Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z and Shakira but aside from the Destiny's Child girls, no other black female singers.
- R&B singer Tyrese wants a woman with ambition, at least that what he says. His idea of an independent woman is one who doesn't rely on "her sexy or body" to get her through life. "You don’t wanna work, you don’t want to go to college or
school, you’re not inspired to do anything on any level to try and help further
yourself on any level. You just want to be sexy and free-load….nobody wants
that, as a man.” Sounds like he just shut down a whole bunch of groupies and both casts of 'The Basketball Wives' but I'm not mad at him. I don't think he is disrespecting black women at all. (Thanks to Jacky Jasper: Diary of A Hollywood Street King.com)
- Okay, just one political thing, Michelle Bachmann says she has never had a gaffe but is still languishing in the polls among the Republican presidential candidates, she's dead last at 5% according to Poll Watch Daily. Greta Van Sustern won't tell you Michelle but there is nothing about you that makes you electable for the majority of American people. I swear the only reason Bachmann's eyes didn't twitch or her face didn't move is because they can't. Too much plastic surgery or botox, the only thing that moves on this woman is her crazy mouth.